13 Weatherby Court | Greenville, SC 29615
Great location! Just minutes to 85, 385, and all Greenville has to offer!
This one-of-a-kind, classic brick traditional home with copper gutters and a slate roof is truly extraordinary and in one of Greenville’s finest neighborhoods. This property must be experienced, not just shown with all it has to offer along with a great school district.
Fabulous interior features include:
1) Spacious downstairs & upstairs master suites; one with a fireplace
2) Private mahogany-walled study with fireplace
3) Spectacular 3-story-atrium foyer with 2 staircases and arched-ceiling from foyer to family room
4) Private, covered terrace off downstairs master suite
5) Custom kitchen with separate breakfast area overlooking pool area and double doors to formal dining room
6) Grand family room with cathedral ceiling, fireplace and skylights
7) Comfortable theater room over garage with built-in wine cooler & wet-bar
8) Private study off upstairs master suite with custom built-ins
9) Secluded 3rd level 5th bedroom would make a great exercise room, studio, or suite
10) Luxurious spa-bathroom off 5th bedroom with steam-shower, sauna & large, walk-in, finished storage closet
11) Large bedrooms, all with private baths
12) 2nd & 3rd bedrooms have secret access to theater room…great for kids!
13) Beyond ample closet/storage space.
The exterior features:
1) Terrace-style patio with slate floor & custom canopy
2) Slate decking around an inviting, custom heated pool
3) Pool house with sound, refrigerator and bar
4) A relaxing & secluded all glass green house
5) Large side-yard beyond the basketball area with a fenced backstop; great for soccer, baseball, lacrosse and more!
6) Wooded area behind wide rear-yard with a gently flowing, winding creek beyond the fencing.
Many more special features to note, including artistic custom painting in DR, tiled ceiling in kitchen, textured flooring and custom shelving/storage in garage and a brick & wrought iron fence exposure preceding pool area, just to name a few.
If the exact square footage is important to you, please have your buyer’s representative verify.
Asking Price: $917,000
To request more information about this property, click HERE.